Knowing what's most popular on your website -- and how many people are visiting it -- can be a gold mine of information for you, your organization, or your cause. Learn what your Google Analytics data is telling you and how to use it to reach your goals.
The Introduction to Google Analytics Workshop will give you the skills you need to maximize your website traffic, i.e. your pageviews.
Each day covers a new topic with a combination of speaker presentations and hands-on practice, so you develop new skills right away.
Session 1 -- Google Analytics 101 (1pm to 2pm): In this fun, easy-to-follow introduction to Google Analytics, you'll learn:
- how businesses, non-profits, and bloggers use Google Analytics to reach new heights.
- the right way to set up your account; and
- the meaning of helpful (but confusing) terms.
Session 2 -- Using Your Reports (2pm to 3pm): We'll cover the must-haves for your daily analytics needs, and you'll learn:
- how specifically your visitors reach and interact with your website (in real-time!); and
- three easy ways to analyze your data.
Session 3 -- Tracking Events and Setting Goals (3pm to 4pm): If you don't have goals, it's hard to grow. You will leave this session feeling confident that you can:
- set your objectives and measure how well you're reaching them;
- understand exactly what contributes to your success online; and
- see when people sign up, download, or view anything on your site.