"Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much." John Wayne
Learn how to provide high-caliber training your organizations' members and staff, both online and in person.
The people who will get the most from this workshop are leaders and educators in organizations that value personal and professional development, and who actively deliver training to their staff and members.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Maintain audience engagement on and offline
• Conduct meaningful but brief introductions
• How best to handle questions and feedback
• Use tools native to Zoom
• Exhibit open body language
• Communicate with the audience before, during, and after training
Tue 6: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT
This training is online.
"LI training is conservative bootcamp! This training is absolutely necessary for any aspiring leader on the right."